Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shave and a Hair Cut 2 Bits

I have become quite skilled with scissors. Just a few more times practice with Ottie's hair, I think I can give anyone a hair cut!
I generally wouldn't have groomed my own dog but I called to see how much it would cost and it was like $45.00! What the!!!! So I gave him a bath and thought, "How hard could it really be?" So I got out some craft scissors and went to work. I think its as good as any professional. I even trimmed around his...backside. You can be the judge.
See as follows: Before. After.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you found your new profession.

Rebecca said...

You look like your mommy in that picture!!

Triana Ord said...

Oh Otie! You're too cute Linds! Can't wait to see you when you come for the baby!!! Miss you oodles!

meg said...

ummm I want another post like I NEED another episode of Tool Academy.

ps zuzu pi says hi