Saturday, January 17, 2009

Courtney's Taggity Tag

random-facts-about-me tag.
rules: Post the rules on your blog List Post 6 random things about yourself

Random Facts: about yourself.
1.I love fairs & expos of any kind (really truly! I think its the best way to spend a Saturday)
a. good people watching
b. lots of fried food
c. all kinds of things to buy for you display shelf!
2.I have a funny looking dog
3.I love cured meats (preferably hot dogs. mmm...)
4.I like Tom Sellack (what a man!...that stash. ooo baby!)
5.I relate to the character Meg Ryan plays in the movie "French Kiss"
6.I knew all the words to the song "Body Language" from little Mermaid. Ursula sang it. I wanted to be her not Ariel. I don't know why it was weird.

1 comment:

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Oh how I love you. You'll always be my closest friend and I will pretend that we had so many funny memories together. Because I know if we would have made more time, we would have. I love you still the same. We'll make funny memories one day.