Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to our Itty Bitty Crib




We are all moved in! Well, almost. We are getting to be really comfortable in our new home. Whit and I were actually really lucky to get this apartment. The exact same floor plan is found in high-end, shire, cottages of middle earth. Whit was worried that we would have to rent another apartment to fit all of my kitchen appliences. Luckily that wasn't the case and everything fits. Our bed almost reaches from wall to wall. If you have seen Barefoot in the Park our bedroom is a similiar set up. Otis, our puppy has also become comfortable. He has made sure to mark his territory on my clean floor. Damn Dog!



Whit and I are getting into the swing of school and work. We go to school at 7:30 and then get to eat lunch together almost everyday! Lucky us! After lunch Whit goes back to school until about 5:00 and I work at home. I'll take a break from work by taking Otis on walks, vacuuming, reading, and then I finish my day by making dinner. Eventful, eh?! I have had fun making dinner each night, it makes a great end to the day. We have been feasting on meals such as:

hamburger patties, green beans, mashed potatoes
chili with cheddar cheese
spagetti, corn, and toasted sourdough with Olive Oil (ooo...fancy)

Although I must say my favorite is a by-product of the spagetti, GRILLED CHEESE W/ SPAGETTI!

Whit and I love it here and hope you enjoy our bloggedy blog!

No comments: