Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PICTURES!!

Here are pics from April and part of May. You will notice my cute, sister, Jaimie isn't in any of them. That is because she is M.I.A do to her love-sick, engagement. Hopefully she will come visit me soon!(hint hint James!). Miss you guys!!
Pretty Farmers Market Flowers!
This girl was playing at the market and she was amazing! I could have listened to her all day!!


Pretty Meggy!

Oh Whit! What will he do if we have girls. haha. . look how cute Zuzu is. Uncle Whit is a good pillow.

Zuzu went flying in the Spruce Goose.




Otty got his hair cut. He asked if he could have a professional do it next time instead of me.


Feel the burn. whoo! only 8 more!
As you can see we are doing well. We are blessed with a great family and a beautiful place to live. We are having fun and keeping busy. Whit just got called as Sunday School President, so now he is debating if he should shave is beard. haha. .















1 comment:

Kat Cross said...

haha.... BENDER BALL!!! I have one too! Whit is looking scruffy, I vote for the shaving. Haha... miss you guys!