Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day One of Jaimies Visit!!!!

Here are some pictures from Jaimies first day visiting with me and finding smiles all over the place!

Funny hats make everyone smile!

I think food does also, and for Jaimie nothing puts a smile on more than some red meat and lots of appetizers! haha. . I also was very happy. We ate like Kings(No queen would ever eat as much as we did!)


This picture is unflattering for multiple reasons: 1. Obvious reason, I am shoving a huge piece of food in my mouth. 2. My bad hair cut and lack of make-up make me look like I may be partial to women. 3. Its just awful!



Otty makes everyone SMILE!! cutie Otty!


Most of our entertainment today was found in shopping, going to the movies and COLORING BOOKS! Yes it was wonderful. Those bird things are salt & pepper shakers, and we found the coat in the next pic at this really cute boutique in Corvallis.

WHOO...


Ice cream is good for everything. Especially Tillamook!!


Jaimie Agrees...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like a good first day with lots of smiles and yummy food!! Have a good visit!